Where Is the Idaho Falls Market Heading?



Selling your Idaho Falls home? Get a free home value report
Buying an Idaho Falls home? Search all homes for sale

Today, I want to give you a quick update on conditions in the Idaho marketplace! Here are the numbers for Bonneville County over the last quarter:
  • The average number of homes sold is up 31%
  • The average number of pending sales is up 40%
  • Inventory is down 16% (there are only 559 homes available!)
  • Average sale price is up 2.2%
  • Average list-to-sale ratio is sitting at 97.99%
If you love numbers like these, I would love to share a more detailed analysis with you! If not, let me tell you what all this means: our market is doing fantastic right now!

Give me a call or shoot me a quick email if you would like more information about our market, or if you need real estate assistance of any kind. I would love to hear from you!