How Can You Start Every Day the Right Way?


Selling your Idaho Falls home? Get a free home value report 
Buying an Idaho Falls home? Search all homes for sale

After 26 years in real estate, I decided to hire a coach to help me take my services to the next level. It has been incredibly helpful!

One of the things my coach introduced me to was a book called The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod. It focuses on how you can spend the first 30-60 minutes of your day adopting a productive mindset. The book explains how starting the morning right can frame your day and help you accomplish your goals!

We utilize a program here that Keller Williams teaches called BOLD. One of the first laws is that your cells eavesdrop on your thoughts. When someone is having a positive day, can't you tell? Usually, when a person's thoughts are in the right place, you can tell just by their body language that they're having a good day. The same goes for when people have negative thoughts - their body language shows it!

Another BOLD law is what you focus
on expands. If you focus on something bad, it's only going to make you feel worse and make the problem bigger. Likewise, when you focus on something positive, you can bet that it will influence your entire mindset and lead to a more productive, upbeat day!

I just wanted to share these thoughts today because some of these points really made a positive impact on my life and business, and I hope they can do the same for you!

As always, give us a call or shoot us an email if you need real estate assistance of any kind. We would love to hear from you!